Three key Benefits of COPPER GASKETS :-
Better Conductivity. Copper is the standard by which all other conductors are measured, therefore a copper gasket provides superior thermal conductivity, acting to stabilize head and block temperatures which makes tuning easier.
Superior strength. Copper (in the form we use) has a tensile strength of approximately 32,000psi, compare this to the 1200 to 1800psi tensile of most facing materials used on conventional performance head gaskets.
25% Elasticity coefficient. One of the properties of copper is that it stretches before final failure, hence providing an extra measure of safety in case of severe stretch.
Copper-gasket-copper-gaskets Types of Copper gaskets
- Copper exhaust gaskets
- Flathead Copper Header Flange Gaskets head gaskets
- Copper gaskets for oil pump mounting
- Copper collector gaskets
- Copper seals Copper seal gaskets
- Copper sealing Washers and gaskets
- Copper Muffler gaskets
- Fluid sealing Copper gaskets
- Copper jacketed O rings
- Copper Engine gaskets
- Copper Jacketed Gaskets made from graphite, ceramic, non-asbestos etc.
Over and above Copper flaskets we can also offer red fiber gaskets Vulcanized fiber gaskets Fibre washers and other sealing materials like cloth felt