Brass Cross Knurled Inserts Features:
- High tolerance
- Threads as per international go & not go standards
- Deep groove for maximum pull out resistance
Brass Cross Knurled Inserts Material:
- Free cutting brass IS 319 type (1)
- Free cutting brass as per BS 249 type (1)
- High grade free cutting brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement.
Brass Inserts Threads:
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF Threads
- Any threads as per specifications.
Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Electrical Accessories, Electrical junction boxes and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
- Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per Custom Designs and requirements.
Finishing and Plating:
Natural, Nickle Platted, Chrome Platted, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specifications.
We are manufacturer of threaded inserts for plastics. We involve an entire line of brass inserts for all method of fitting, as well as: heat, thermal, ultrasonic, and press-in and mold-in. Any type of Brass Inserts can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer’s specification..